Here is your chance to own the former Ferry Landing Store, the property is currently used as a two-bedroom home for our vendors who have another project waiting for them. The property is zoned Coastal Living with a site-specific activity layer which means certain activities are permitted. So you could; reopen the dairy, create a gallery, run a bistro or keep it simple with ice creams and coffee plus a hire shop for beach goods.
The property captures all day sun and has great views across the harbour and township out to the ranges beyond from the elevated section and is fully fenced. A track to the rear of the property gets you to back bay in 2 minutes for that fish or walk across the road to the famous Front Beach. But wait there’s more,
– The property has a licensed commercial kitchen
– Large garage workshop with 3 phase power
– Potential to develop and add value
– A short walk to the ferry and good passing foot traffic
– Opposite a large car park
– Will benefit from the surrounding growing communities